this is the best omg
- They are now 11-7-0.
- They are 7th in the East.
- They are 13th in the league.
- They’re only 2 points away from leading the Northeast division, with 2 games in hand on Buffalo and Toronto.
- They have yet to lose a game in the month of November.
- They have the longest active winning streak in the NHL.
- They have a goal differential of +25, best in the NHL (Philadelphia is 2nd with a +13).
Also amazing, we effing BLOW TEAMS OUT OF THE WATER when we’re away. 7-0 against the Leafs in Toronto, and 6-0 against the Islanders in NY. Lets hope we keep THAT up on Monday night!
Mark Recchi, on Patrice Bergeron. (via androxin)
Ha! Just listened to the Gresh and Zo interview. I love the follow up question of “Who would you rather let date your daughter, Patrice or Tim Tebow?”
For anyone concerned that Daniel Paille actually said that quote on the picture flying around, pay attention to what’s boxed around in orange.
I was really really hoping he did say it, but Rich set me and the record straight. Those Bruins really are classy dudes off the ice.
Seriously, he charms my pants off. “I may have joined in the first time” “And what was the chant again?” “Uhhh.. thank you Kessel?”
He really is like a fine Merlot.